Wow so I’m failing at this whole blogging thing of late. And I don’t even have the “no internet” excuse any more. Apologies. I know you, my fans, must have been going through major withdrawal. I hope to make it up to you. Have not yet figured out how, but stay tuned.
We’ll do a bullet-point update.
- First and most important, I have acquired a cat! She is adorable, but nameless. If you have any ideas, I would be much obliged. She looks like this: Isn’t my baby cute?!?
- I have joined zipcar. I now use “zip” as a verb. I am going to “zip” this afternoon so I can go buy running shoes. Because:
- I have started running. You just watch, I am going to be a superfit runner girl. So far I can only kinda jog/walk 2 miles at a time. But you JUST WAIT.
- I haven’t written a word of fiction in almost as long as I haven’t posted here. I think it might be part of the reason I’m in kind of a grouchy mood.
- Spring is nigh. Gracetopia eagerly awaits.
Further updates as events warrant. And I’ll try to blog a bit more regularly again.